Sunday, 11 October 2015

snapdeal customer care email address|snapdeal official email id|snapdeal mailing address

snapdeal customer care email address|snapdeal official email id


snapdeal customer care email id snapdeal customer care helpline email id snapdeal official mail id
snapdeal service contact e-mail id snapdeal 24/7 email id.
snapdeal official mail address snapdeal mail support snapdeal mailing id snapdeal supporting mail id snapdeal customer care support mailing id

Snapdeal Customer care numbers in india:011-45371100,
Snapdeal Mobile Number: 92126 92126
Snapdeal 24/7:91 92126 92126,011 45371100
Snapdeal Customer Contact Email Id: help@snapdeal.com


Location: India

1 comment:

  1. Dear,

    This is to inform you that my Order ID: 18778735414, Ticket Id: 4116002 and i am booked Xolo Era 2X (3GB, Black and Gun) (4G with Fingerprint Scanner) through snapdeal website but unfortunately i received damaged handset its screen is show two vertical hairline and when i talk to snapdeal customer care Mr. Vivek Chauhan argue with me and also irritate me and when i request to transfer my call to his senior he totally refused my request and told me he can't transfer the call. Now I am totally unsatisfied from snapdeal and i can't recommended snapdeal to anyone as well as i can't buy any product from snapdeal. And when i told to Mr. Vivek Chauhan to cancelled my product because its to late as well no need at this time because its gift for someone then he replied he can't cancelled my order.

    Totally unsatisfied from snapdeal ridicules behaviour as well as third class policies.


    -------------------------
    Thanks & Regards

    Lokesh Paul I Desktop Support Engineer
    PENNY SOFTLABS LLP
    Mobile : +91-9999888304
    Email : lokeshpaul2004@gmail.com, lokesh_paul_2004@hotmail.com
    Web : www.pennysoftlabs.co.in

    ReplyDelete